Friday, April 28, 2006

Procrasti-nation ramble

I am so not-into doing this children's book order right now. I know spending other people's money on children's books? But, its not as fun as it sounds sometimes. So I took a gander around and realized that procrastination is "where its at!" When I'm at work I'll tidy, talk and type. Hence...all this.

At home...I'm trying to aviod the tidying, and typing and occasionally, the talking. While I'm thinking of that....I have a regular job. Why do I come home each night to a roster of people I "need" to call back? Why did they call me when they know I'm AT WORK?

And while I'm ranting, I don't understand why I can't be Ward Cleaver and get a decent interval of resting (slipper, drink and I'll forego the pipe) before joining in the hoopla of my crazy home life once I get home. Half the time I get home and Flash is wild from hunger! Why am I the only one who knows that he is too hungry? I know, because the rest of the family is avoiding making supper!

Oh... so back to avoidance... I snack or cook, socialize with neighbors/friends, make lists, take Flash to the playground, and if something must be tidied...it'll be the kitchen, so I can continue avoiding by cooking or snacking. (I was recapping church with Flash not to long ago and I asked him what we do at church. Apparently, we play with Miss Margaret and have snack...hmmm.)

I do think it says something that our furniture is usually rearranged during Pastor2b's Reading Week.

No comments: