Thursday, April 13, 2006

Here comes Easter...

They had an Easter Party at daycare today. Flash goes to the seminary daycare so the Christian version of Easter is OK. The parents had to sign-up to provide a baked good or treat, etc, etc. They always include a craft idea. I spring for that one everytime, since I can just merge my holiday craft for work with my holiday craft for daycare. They got two today. Bunny ears to wear and a paper lamb to color and glue cotton balls to.
Sadly, my storytime today had to be about EGGS. But at least it wasn't about Spring or something completely unrelated. To be truthful though, Flash has no idea about Easter, even the egg thing is a mystery. But he knows we are having a big party at church and that we've been preparing for it all week.
At 2 years-old, that's really all you need to know.

No comments: