Monday, April 24, 2006

Of all the things I've lost...

I miss my mind the most.- Unknown but seen on magnets everywhere.

I had a haiku I wanted to post today. Its on my very messy kitchen table, I think. I dropped off Flash without a drink or his clean nap-time things (luckily, I actually did wash them this weekend!). I am quite sure I am missing an entire load of laundry, somewhere. No barrettes anywhere to be found. I have two tubes of mascara for a reason...and they are both missing. My glasses are always missing. I am losing everything!

Once, my mother lost her keys and we turned the house up-side down to find them. They were in the dog food. She'd come in hurriedly and fed the dog before anything else. And left her keys with the Kibbles. Like mother, like daughter. Mine were in the fridge.

No comments: