Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Accent: Neutral PA, 15 years in the south has given me a decent "y'all".
Booze: cold white wine,
Chore I Hate: I hate ironing the most.
Dog or Cat: Dogs Simba (8) and Max (6)
Essential Electronics: shuffle, crockpot
Favorite Cologne: Happy - clinique
Gold/Silver: Silver but...I mostly wear gold
Hometown: Main Line Philly, PA
Insomnia: not since I was a teenager
Job Title: Children's Librarian
Kids: Two-year-old son
Living Arrangements: I live in messy two bedroom apartment with husband, child and two 50 lb dogs.
Most Admirable Trait: hospitality, I'm told
Number of whoa!...I think I'll change this to tattoos: 0
Overnight hospital stays: two stays, 11 days
Phobias: Used to be blood...
Quote: Let me think about it...
Religion: Presbyterian
Siblings: One sister, two step-sisters
Time I Wake Up: 6:30 or when the boy gets up & yells "Mama I get out of CRIB!"
Unusual Talent or Skill: I can juggle
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Cauliflower
Worst habit: ungratefulness and sweets
X-rays: no, but plenty of ultrasounds
Yummy foods I make: Sweet/sour meatballs, banana pudding, lasagna
Zodiac sign:Leo/Virgo cusp

No comments: