Monday, April 03, 2006

April Fools... a little late

I love April Fools Day, don't you?
And I completely botched it this year because I forgot! I made a lame last minute attempt at about 9 p.m. I was taking the dogs out for a walk and walked out the door and then went back in Saying to my husband to come outside quick. And when He got there I gave him a quick April Fools kiss.
Last year, I told him it had snowed! Someone I know swapped her husband's sock drawer for his underwear drawer. An old friend has his family picture right in the middle of his wallet where he can see it. His wife swapped the photo for a picture of a sports player he dislikes. The writer of one of the blogs I read announced on April 1 that he'd converted to Scientology. A little boy I know put plastic bugs in the family shower. What a great, stupid little holiday!

No comments: