Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday5: Today's Favorites

Today, these are my favorites:

1) fruit: bananas and berries

2) song: I have "Rainbow Connection" by Kermit the Frog stuck in my head at the momment and while its a great song it has become grating. I really like Keith Urban's song "Days Roll By".

3) beverage: I have a Diet Coke next to me but I had a really nice white wine last weekend called Mainsl. Crisp, sweet and apparently made here in the Garden State.

4) shoes: Sandals, no heel. I really like Clark's but I don't have a pair at the moment. I work my shoes hard and those that survive are smelly and in constant threat of being eaten by the dogs.

5) flower: Stargazer Lilies and pale orange roses. Are you reading this sweety?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your flower choices are gorgeous!
Thanks for playing today.