Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ok, about the geeky haiku

I'm totally into haiku right now.
Not reading them, although Basho is considered "the master" and you can find books about him at the library. You know... the library. Back to the haiku though.
I love them for the pure geeky fun of it.
The first line has 5 syllables, the second has 7 and the last has 5.
Classically, they describe nature. I like to use mine to answer emails and such.
Here is another one I used the other day...

Tonight will not work
He must attend a meeting
Next week at my house

which had to be followed by...

My short, sweet message
Did not confuse you, I hope
It was a haiku

3 comments:

MicahGirl said...

Haikus to inspire
Stories to leave me laughing
What a great new blog!

revhipchick said...

brilliant, wonderful
haiku for email is grand
amen to great blog

is punction
a matter of artistic
license? this is fun!

revhipchick said...

that was supposed to be punctutaion! the missing u goofs it all up! sorry! i was trying to play a long!