Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Reality TV

I don't watch a lot of so-called reality TV
...but on second thought, I guess I do.
Some of it I would consider "non-fiction television" like Mythbusters.
I'm not paying attention to American Idol.

But I do enjoy the Funny Home videos show, especially before bedtime.
I like to be able to laugh before I sleep,
and although some of their antics are repetitive and gross
...they're so human.




Human like you and me.
And there but for the grace of God...
Yeah that could be my family.
We are very human
and sometimes funny.

PS: The baby is our cousin, hereby nicknamed Lastname.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I don't care much for reality TV either. I could care less about "Idol". In fact I hardly watch TV. Except for things like Boston Legal which I find witty and well written albeit a bit over the edge and sometimes makes way too big a deal out of sex (but that's TV in America). I also like the Monday night comedies - How I Met Your Mother, 2-1/2 Men (although its getting a bit tired), and The Big Bang Theory....I also like to watch Grays Anatomy but it is often sad and depressing....so - that's a lot of TV for not watching it much...

cute photo of the lastname cousin...