Thursday, May 15, 2008

hmmmmoods

Its interesting how our moods are.
Now, mine are a little wacky right now.
Today I substitute taught all over the elementary school.
An hour here, an hour there.
Helped out in the library for a while, bounced around the third grade (three classrooms)
and one second grade class. Supervised seatwork, helped make Chinese food,
watch a video about China, did some crowd control,
a FANTASTIC day all in all.

But lots of the folks I met today were in a bad mood.
I didn't set out to have a good mood this morning.
I doubt Hubby would have said I woke up in a good mood, but there it is.
Other folks were in a bad mood...mostly teachers.
Students were in a mischievous mood
...spring fever two weeks of school left even though its a chilly rainy 50 today.

I came home happy. Made some cookies and watched some funny TV show
and when Hubby called I couldn't stop giggling.
Something he said set me off and I was on the floor laughing with tears streaming down my face.

He decided to get Flash from daycare and I made supper. He just left for session meeting, which will be sober I think. But before he went it happened again. This time I was having trouble getting an idea across and my own choice of description struck me as funny and I was off again!

Hubby says I don't always make a lot of sense when I'm pregnant.
I laugh at things and argue about weird things and find odd stuff fascinating he says.
I think maybe I'm seeing that part today. Thank goodness it didn't happen at school!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh Hip...if giggling until you have tears running down your face is a side affect of pregnancy - then I say, how fabulous....way too many of us are crabby over the mundane of everyday life when in reality we should be laughing hysterically...