Saturday, May 10, 2008

Old home week

Hubby went to a Rural Ministry conference in Georgia this week and we tagged along. We stayed with my in-laws and had a great time...indulged in Grandma's presents, Mexican food and seeing our old haunts and friends. It was fantastic., and also the first time I had left Indiana since November.

Got back just in time for a Presbytery meeting and Flash's BFF came to have a sleepover (her folks are a clergy couple). And this morning was his first t-ball game! Very funny.

Its 6:30 now and he's been asleep (IN HIS NEW BIG BOY BED) for an hour...tomorrow will be an early morning I think. Mother's Day/Pentecost and Inducting the confirmation class. Should be a packed Sunday at church. In my limited experience, Mother's Day is a big attendance day at church, so we'll see.

I would like my Mother's Day presents to be 1. a long nap, and 2. no dog duties all day.
Very do-able I think.

No comments: