Saturday, May 10, 2008

Friday5 in Pentecost orange!

Thinking about all the gifts of the spirit and what Peter said of the "last days"......

Have you or anyone you know

1. ...ever experienced a prophesy (vision or dream) that came true?
No but I've had deja vu. I once saw a man in a nursing home that I was sure that I had never seen before, except in a dream. Who knows?

2. ...dreamed of a stranger, then actually met them later?
Oops, see above.

3. ...seen a wonder in heaven? (including UFO's)
Only the miraculous sky.

4. ...seen a "sign" on the earth?
No.

5. ...experienced knowledge of another language without ever having studied it?
No. But I studied French in high school and went to a fancy glassware shop and there was a French couple that said "You don't throw this stuff" in French! And I understood. He was unnerved that I giggled.

Bonus Question: What would a modern day news coverage of the first Pentecost have sounded like?
Well, it would have been in The Star or National Enquirer to begin with...

2 comments:

Terri said...

HAA HAA HAA! Next year I'm going to use illustrations from the Star or the Enquirer for my illustration in my Pentecost sermon...

hip2b said...

Hubby managed to connect Mother's Day, Pentecost and confirmation in his sermon on Sunday...although he did not manage to connect it to the sermon title. I am sure I am the only one who finds this funny.