Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday5:Prayer

Prayer is a joy to some of us, and a chore to others, waiting likewise can be filled with anticipation or anxiety....

So how do you wait and pray?

1. How do you pray best, alone or with others?
Hmmmm. I think my best prayers are with others, at fellowship or with Flash at night.
Otherwise I am a slacker.

2. Do you enjoy the discipline of waiting, is it a time of anticipation or anxiety?
I'm horrible at waiting! I hate keeping secrets! It goes against my nature. But I try to keep confidences.

3. Is there a time when you have waited upon God for a specific promise?
Sure. I think everyone has, don't you? Even as children!

4. Do you prefer stillness or action?
ACTION! Stillness and silence drive me crazy.

5. If ( and this is slightly tongue in cheek) you were promised one gift spiritual or otherwise what would you choose to receive?
Ummm. The power to teleport so I could cross great distances faster, and visit family and friends. Oh and I should be able to take two people with me at a time. How's that for a gift, huh?

And while we're talking about waiting for gifts....

2 comments:

revhipchick said...

i love your gift idea! terrific!

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Number five...yeah! What fun. And I read below, and I am lol at the idea of a green spider web...LOLOL! Stuck my funny bone!