Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Thankful Thursday

The little stinker said "Thank you God for watching TV" in his prayers...

So I am thankful for all the usual big things, health, love, safety
but also some little things...
* a great trashy romance book (Gotta love Red Dress Ink)
* homemade iced coffee
* clean laundry (OK a clean towel..)
* "the regulars" at the library
* new crayons (a donation!)
* The Indian-American boy who comes in every Wednesday and calls me "Auntie"
* 15 minutes of quiet all to myself (more would be wonderful...but I might fall asleep)

2 comments:

hip2b said...

Oh and a new template..that orange was giving me a headache!

Bad Alice said...

I'm thankful for murder mysteries, coffee, and the kids nextdoor who keep mine amused. I'm also very thankful for our local library, which is pretty and peaceful and will get hold of books through interlibrary loan and lets us check out magazines (yea!).