Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sticker Mania!

Isn't great how kids go wild for stickers! I give them out at the library all the time and the children just beam. They put them on their shirts and hands and cheeks. They show them to their friends. Our Flash gets them for special things like toilet training and extreme goodness.

But it seems like they are "coming back" I even saw the puffy kind when I was out this weekend. Are sticker books next? Collecting? Scratch and sniff? Shinys?

And while we are regressing... The movie of the book How to Eat Fried Worms comes out next weekend! I can't wait.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy did you digress. Lol

My kids love stickers. They have stickers everywhere. They'll even sticker you.

Girl said...

My mom threw away all of my sticker books when I went to college. She'll be sorry..I am sure they are worth MILLIONS now...MILLIONS I tell you!!!