Monday, July 28, 2008

Updating

Pop died Friday. Sunday night was the wake, this morning was the funeral.
I am told it was beautiful.

I am back in our town. We drove 13 hours yesterday.
When I say we, I mean Hubby.
He said he'd drive if I read the book we've been reading, aloud.
So, I read from Reading, PA to Richmond, IN. Today I have very little voice.
Needed to be at my class at 8:45 in Biggish town an hour away
and my mind wandered and I got really lost. But I got there.
The class is OK. I can't imagine how they'll drag out this topic until Friday...but we'll see.

Flash threw a royal fit over how Hubby made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.,
just before I got home. Mommy can fix that. Nice long bath for him and some stories.

Now Hubby and I are hanging out for a while before our own bedtime.
There's lots that needs to be done...laundry and whatnot from the trip...
but its not gonna be tonight.

1 comment:

Terri said...

So sorry to hear about your grandfather, even the expected can still be difficult...glad his life was celebrated well. Glad you all made it home safely.