Thursday, July 24, 2008

Good News/Bad News

The much worried-about funeral situations didn't occur.
However, my grandfather is on Hospice now and the funeral will probably be next week.
And I can't be there.
Taking a 5 day , 3 credit intensive class next week.
(Need credits for my license/job)
Luckily Pop was/is very big on work, and would have approved of me missing for work.
Weird, but true.
And I saw that side of the family at the wedding so.
Feeling guilty about it even before it happens.
And its been a strange week being with my family in PA as they go back and forth to Pop
So, Friday wedding rehearsal,
Saturday wedding
Sunday drive to Corn Country
Monday...perhaps...Pop's funeral and my class in the semi-big city.
Not really sad, just, sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{hip2B}}}

Terri said...

life really pulls us in so many directions...I am sure your grandfather would understand. prayers for you and your family.