Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Too early

Here we are in week 18
and its too early for that weird pregnancy sleep problems...
and yet here I am typing at 5 am.
Its dark. Hubby is snoring, birds are just beginning to chirp.
The dogs did not bother to follow me from the bedroom.
Flash was up around maybe 2 with a nightmare, but that was ages ago.
Hopefully he'll sleep late.

Just wondering what to do with myself,
and wondering if I'll be able to go back to sleep
...or if I should just "go with it" and start the day.
and if so...what should I do?

1 comment:

Terri said...

oh yeah...those insomnia nights return in the late 40's and early 50's...I've had several of them...hormones are so weird...I usually blog or read and after an hour or so try to go back to sleep...of course my insomnia hits me at 1am...and my son sleeps in LATE these days (he being 16)....