Sunday, July 13, 2008

On the road again...

Tomorrow morning, before dawn, I'll drive to Chicago for the day for a class.
Another credit.
But a class with a teacher I'm excited about and have seen before.
And then hustle on home. Should be a whirlwind.

Tuesday, ultrasound! maybe a run through to fountain at the park and a trip to the library.
Wednesday...pack, church luncheon and then VACATION!
sorta. Mostly visiting my family...but its away and should be fun.
Also, its my last visit before school starts and baby comes.

4 comments:

Terri said...

Oh gosh. If I were in Chicago we could meet, like we almost did that one wintery day last winter...

have a safe trip...

and - I've given you an award, it's on my blog...

hip2b said...

Ha! I left too early! Forgot about the time change...and since the Chicagoans were asleep, traffic was light. I was two hours early.

hip2b said...

Because of a funeral, our vacation has been delayed by a day.

Biblia said...

Sorry to hear about the funeral. Any word on the ultrasound?