Sunday, June 01, 2008

Decision time

Here it is, the night before and I don't know what I'm going to say.
Yes or No.
Pregnant or "Mums the word"

My plan tomorrow is to visit the local principal and talk with him about my situation.
Because I've got a few issues:
1. the commute
2. the pregnancy
3. the local job.
Theres a big rumor that the elementary school librarian will retire next year.

Is it better for me, hoping to get that job, to take the "job-in-the-hand",
OR
Is it better to sub or aide or something in the local school next year
and then hopefully have the school librarian job the following year.

So conflicted. Ideally we'd be wealthy
and I'd sub a bit this year and have the baby and then worry about next year, next year.
But um, thats a dream.

Speaking of dreams...its late, time for bed.
You'll all know tomorrow!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh hip....big time prayers for this discerning time...don't be swayed by hopes for money...(don't think you are) think about the job and the needs of your family. I can see lots of good reasons to go either way...so, no wrong decision...just choices...that's what makes it hard, i think.