Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Book Binge

Its Summer Reading time and this week I must tell you I have over-indulged.
Sigh.
I read the new one from Janet Evanovich Fearless Fourteen in two days.
I've been listening to Stone Cold by David Baldacci on audiobook.
And The Ezekiel Option by Joel Rosenberg.
Still waiting for the Rick Riordan's new Percy Jackson and the Olympians book.
And of course lots of books with Flash.

Our library has an Adult Summer Reading Program called Summer Feast.
We are to read 6 books:
1. Appetizer: short stories
2. Soup: something multi-cultural
3. Bread: spiritual
4. Main Course: The Ezekiel Option
5. Fruit and Cheese: Personal craving...
6. Dessert: Something light, decadent or sweet!

Isn't that cool!
And...if I finish...I am invited to a 6 course dinner at the library with other readers.
I may be on my way.

3 comments:

Diane M. Roth said...

that IS cool! what a great idea! I'm reading more than I can handle too. Liking "The Double Bind" have you read it?

Terri said...

what a cool idea!!

hip2b said...

Haven't read it but I'll look into it...maybe it'll fit one of my categories.