Monday, June 02, 2008

Decision made!

I said yes, and I told the principal I'm pregnant.
Seemed right and he was OK with it.
Said" You know, Kids are what we're all about"

This will be an interesting year, huh?
Ultimately, this is the kind of job I've been waiting for.
And its not quite full time, three full days and two half days.
And it seems like a good place to start,
small school, big school system with training opportunities.

Those drawbacks are still there...distance and a new baby.
But right now, I'm kinda excited.
Thanks for the prayers everyone!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Oh Yay!!! When will you start? Soon, or in the fall?

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats on snagging such a great job! And I'm so glad the telling went well. Of course you didn't have to tell them before you got the job, but I know the feeling that somehow it's sneaky not to. But they're investing in you for the long haul, not just for next fall.

-geb