Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween


We had a wonderful Tigger costume. He wore it to the campus party.

Then yesterday he said he was going to be Superman. And he said it later that day too. So I started to scrape together a costume, just in case. This morning we discussed it and I, the Mom, was hopelessly wrong.

Thank goodness I thought ahead, I thought this might happen.

Tiggers' alter ego is Superman, when he isn't being a fireman or a farmer or a chef.
So for the school parade...Superman.
Tonight? Who knows!

ps...a GIRAFFE!
Alright, I didn't guess that one. Thanks Hubby!

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Blessed are the flexible mommies! I was doing last minute sewing for my 17-year-old at 6:00 on Halloween night.

Picture is TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

You're the best mom! When I was young my mom would ask us for our costume decision on Oct. 1. No changes after that. :-) Probably because she sewed them all herself.

Unknown said...

Wow what a mom. And who knew that Tygger had all those alter egos, but what a good disguise.

Zach is like that too. He wanted to be Spiderman, Superman, and Batman. He has discovered the Superheroes.