Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Silently Chatty

I have a miserable cold and laryngitis, so I can't talk.

I went to work to help with the Tuesday morning rush and to finish the book order, due today. Its amazing how quiet it was this morning, without me chatting. We prepped the library in total silence. Eerie. And its raining, pouring actually. And I couldn't do much of anything because I can't talk. Can't help customers, can't answer the phone.

How did I miss the signs?
I should have stayed at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for you. Remember Jesus died on the cross for your sickness. So give it to him. And start excepting you healing. Keep confessing that you're healed, adn don't let the devil tell you otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »