Monday, May 22, 2006

Busy, bouncy and two years old by Flash

Sunday was so great!
Up with the sun, breakfast followed by a very necessary shower. Walk the dogs, change shoes and head off to church to play with Miss Margaret! Don't forget to bring your tea party set! Play with friends in the nursery and then have Church Lunch (which is almost as great as Chuch Supper!) and play outside and sniff the pastor's flowers but don't pick them! Get a long wet drink from the water fountain and head home for a quick nap! Then we went to our friends birthday party at Kid's Gym and bounced, climbed and danced my little heart out! When it was time to have cake, I licked off the icing and tried to get back into the play area. I cried when I couldn't. Then scrubbed clean, hooray! we were allowed back in and I wasted no time bouncing and running and laughing and dancing until we finally sang our last Happy Birthday. I was ready to rest. But only for the car ride home. Daddy went to Youth Group and I was so hungry and Mom made us walk the dogs and Max pounced on me and hurt my hand but I need to run all the way home to have Chicken Noodle soup! A whole bowlful. Yay! Now we run to my friend's house and play in her new play kitchen. And ride her tricycle, through the house? And Daddy came home and scooped me up and flew me home. We washed and changed and drank milk and chatted and prayed.

And I slept like a brick! And Mama and Daddy did too.

No comments: