Sunday, November 23, 2008

Week 38

Well, we're at the beginning of a very strange and wonderful week, we hope.
Its my last day of work tomorrow, before maternity leave.
I have 4 classes and then a meeting.
We're reading a book about Thanksgiving called One is a Feast for a Mouse
and then drawing what we'd like on our Thanksgiving plate on, what else, a paper plate!

It has occurred to me that this Thanksgiving may have just a little less football than usual (yay) and I may just get to watch the parade!
Albeit from the hospital with a freshly born baby!

I got totally off track with my snack schedule today,
due to a fantastic nap (Thanks Hubby)
so I'm staying up a little late to fit in my carbs.
This gestational diabetes thing is wierd.
But I am catching up on my blog reading if nothing else, right?

2 comments:

Terri said...

ohhh. I am so waiting for the birth of this baby and praying that you can really enjoy that precious hospital time with the new little one...and then enjoy the transtion home where brother and sister learn to live together....blessings on this day too..

Biblia said...

I can't believe how close it is! So hopeful that everything goes smoothly for all the family and that your new wee one is just as entertaining and lovable at Flash!