Monday, November 03, 2008

The C-section

35 weeks and counting down..oh yes.

On Friday we will probably schedule the c-section.
Our hospital has scheduled c-sections on Mondays and Thursdays.
So I think it will be the Monday before or the Monday after Thanksgiving.
I doubt they're scheduling c-sections for Thanksgiving day.
I am hoping for the Monday before since Hubby's mom is coming for Thanksgiving.
It would be a shame if they went home on Sunday and the baby was born Monday.
But, given my track record...I think the scheduling thing is um...optimistic.

I'm really enjoying telling folks that I'm having a c-section at Home.
Our Hospital is called Home Hospital.

4 comments:

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Biblia said...

I think you should "push" (har har) for the date that you think would be easiest to remember. November 24 or December 1? Any of those significant to you? Of course I'd go with December 1st, because everyone knows that on that date in 1835 Hans Christian Andersen published his first book of fairy tales.

Terri said...

Yay!!! I too think the baby should be born on the Monday before Thanksgiving....you will have much to be thankful for on that day!

Mavis said...

C-section at home. That would be a great line to drop in the conversation and watch for the response!