Monday, October 13, 2008

Update

Baby is moving around quite a bit tonight. I'm feeling snacky.
My blood sugar has been high, but not crazy high.
All medical folk have been notified.
I am to watch it for the next couple of days.
Hubby and Flash have decided to enforce my evening walk.
The school Bookfair is this week and I'm just getting my feet wet,
although I feel like I'm only treading water.

Blood pressure is great. Ankles look fantastic.
Almost 32 weeks along.
Baby room has not been started, even though
...let's be realistic the baby could be here in 5 weeks.
Thats just 5 weekends, really
Wow.
In good news we seem to have a name.
and yes...its the name Flash suggested months ago.
We just started calling her that and well, it stuck.
So if she's a girl...thats her name.

2 comments:

Terri said...

wow...all is coming along well!

GEB said...

Catching up on your blog belatedly. How exciting that you have a name for a girl! Can't wait to hear. Remind me of your actual due date? I think we're neck and heck at this point (mine us November 25). I'm thinking of you these days.

The mr. and I are dressing up as Hester Prynne and the Rev. Dimmesdale for Halloween tomorrow. Figured that with me 8 months pregnant and him a minister, we had to take advantage of the opportunity. The only problem is explaining the "A" on my dress to a three year old. Our leading name for the baby starts with "A," so we said the A was for the baby (kinda sorta right), and I expect her to go around telling everyone that tomorrow, meaning our name choice will be public. But it seemed better than getting into adultery with a preschooler...