Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The commute

I drive 40 minutes to school.
Its about 33 miles.
One week after school started they closed my shortcut.
My 27 mile, 32 minute shortcut. And now its open again!!!!
Hooray!

Course I won't be able to use it in the deep winter,
cuz' I doubt it will be reliably plowed.
But Hooray!

Oh and Flash gave us a speech tonight about Jesus from behind a podium-like end table.
He took questions.
And he continued with a speech about Spiderman.
And then we all were required to present an item for Show-and-tell.
What is that Shakespeare quote about "all the world's a stage"?

1 comment:

Terri said...

yay for the re-opened short cut and for the emerging theatrical creativity of flash....yay! What a great age for kids and parents....time is flying by, eh? baby will be here soon. WOW!