Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday5- Business Trips

1. Does your job ever call for travel? Is this a joy or a burden?
Never required travel, but I used to go to the Library conference every year.
Love to go! This year its in Chicago and I hope I'll be able to go.
I'm not sure if work will pay anything towards it though.

2. How about that of your spouse or partner?
It seems like he travels a lot, but its all within the northern part of the state.
He goes overnight maybe 4 times a year. Never very long.

3. What was the best business trip you ever took?
Hmmmm. Maybe the last time ALA was in Chicago

4. ...and the worst, of course?
Nah, its all been fine.

5. What would make your next business trip perfect?
Rooming by myself (!) and meeting up with some friends for supper
somewhere interesting and nice but not pricey.
And everyone orders desser

1 comment:

Terri said...

yeah I like business trips for the same reason, catching up with friends, enjoying a good meal....and everyone having dessert - just did that in Chicago - went to Cheesecake Factory with my SIL's, nieces, and daughter - and we all ordered cheesecake....yum!