Monday, January 21, 2008

Do you remember

that excitement and slight feeling of sick of the first day of school?
Yup...I'm there.
Visiting the high school tomorrow and
My first substitute job is on Wednesday.

in other news...
Hubby took most of a half day with us today. Woohoo!
Flash is sick with a head cold. Although he says he isn't.
But what does he know. He still can't blow his own nose
...ends up blowing a raspberry when he tries. When do they learn that?

Dogs had their first visit to their new vet
...who has a giant mastiff in his office named Hubert. I am in love.
Max is recovering from the ordeal
of visiting the vet by refusing to eat and sleeping on the couch. He'll be OK tomorrow.
Simba probably remembers going somewhere fun and a the car ride.
He loves going to the vet.
And he's snoring away happily behind me.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Oh, I have to make trips to the vet in order to prepare for a long car trip...and a move that I can't yet comment on 'cuz not all the paper work is complete...

I'm glad you had a family day. I hope a day of work goes well. And I hope flash feels better soon!

revhipchick said...

i hope the day got better. you are a brave soul for substituting.

blessings