Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blogger Blues

I am frustrated with life as a pastor's wife at the moment.
Here's the problem.
This blog was started to capture my journey as a new pastor's wife.
I mean for it to be truthful.
But sometimes that means complaining...
and I'm not sure some of my quiet readers are interested in reading it.
And hubby reads this, sigh,
and its not meant to be a behind-the-back-rebuke.

My current problem could be the same as a rescue worker's family,
a doctor's family, certainly a military wife would find my complaints laughable.
But Hubby has been at the church too much.
He hasn't taken a day off in two weeks.
And when he's home he's not all here, or he's asleep.
And I know that we had a disaster and that there's a lot going on at church.
I know, I've been helping out too.
But I'm frustrated.

And if I am going to be truthful about my pastor's wife journey
...this is probably the first hurdle
and I am going to blog about it

1 comment:

Terri said...

My husband use to read my blog, now he doesn't. It's better this way...and you know I rarely talk about him anyway...

sorry things feel so challenging.