Saturday, December 15, 2007

Snowstorm 2007

Well its snowing.
a lot.
Gonna get something like 8-15 inches.
and wind.
Well, um, yeah.
Its December, its winter.
Snow is expected, right?
Why are there "snow-watches" on the TV weather shows?
Worse yet, why am I watching the TV for weather news
when I know what's supposed to happen?

I've never been such a part of the church equation though.
If I deemed it "too snowy" or too sunny or something...
I just didn't go.
But now, if church is happening I'll be there.
They are thinking of canceling church though.
I imagine the phone will ring early.
I wonder if the phone will beat the dogs or the boy?

2 comments:

hip2b said...

Canceled.
Wow.
the snow is beautiful.
The phone did beat the boy, but not the dogs

revhipchick said...

glad the snow is beautiful! i love how it sparkles.

did you really get 8-15 inches?