Tuesday, December 18, 2007

7 random things about me

RevHipChick has tagged me for this meme...

1. Um, toenails are still OPI Cha-ching Cherry. A present from my sister in law.

2. I can juggle and was president of my college juggling club for two years.

3. Go Heels!

4. I name my cars. ancient blue Honda Civic: Trudy, red sedan: Ruby, green Ford wagon: Fern, current blue minivan: Hank the Tank
.
5. I unpacked another 5 boxes today...mostly boy clothes he's outgrown. So from box into bag into car to the Clothes closet! Also found more toys. Sigh.

6. I like to listen to the Harry Potter books on CD while I do housework. That is why I know the books really well. Too well maybe.

7. I'm having a really hard time coming up with these. Will 6 do for now?

1 comment:

revhipchick said...

maybe i'd get more work done around the house if i listened to harry potter books while doing it. that sound great!

thanks for playing~