Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Reunion...It can't be time yet!

I got an email about my High School reunion today. Its in the planning stages still.
Can not believe its come up so soon. Has it really been that long?

High school seems to bring up miserable memories in so many people.
Why is that? Is it collective memory or did we really dislike those years?
I don't think I did.

So, I am kind of looking forward to this.
Just to see old friends and aquaintances.
I hope my buddies come, it would be a shame if they didn't.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I graduated a year early in a high school that I came to you as a sophmore...so I was only there two years and am not sure which class I belong too...oh the dilemma of an over crowded suburban school. Still, if I had those connections, I would want to be there.