Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Well

We've talked, argued, cried and prayed.

Its a go!

Details are being hammered out.

Looking at houses, getting my professional license there.

Daycare or preschool for Flash.



He keeps asking if his toys can come to our new house.

He knows we wouldn't couldn't leave Baby Pooh or "Baby Brother" (a doll)

but what about the Rescue Heroes, the trains, his Jimmie Johnson racecar, his treasure box full of Pull-Ups "Cars" collectible cards?

Yes, yes! Of Course!



But I am finding that I am living just fine without all the stuff we've packed.

With only a few exceptions.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Libraians are licensed, by state? Like teachers and social workers? I never knew that!

Sounds like it's been a hard call to live in to, even at this early stage...sometimes it's like that.

But, who knows what that means for the long run? Only God.

And, gratefully God goes where we do...there can't be a bad "call"...'cuz God always invites us into a process of co-creation with God, wherever we are...so, with that in mind, all will be well, in time...

do you want to call or email me or have more direct contact? or are you cool with this kind of abstract communication? let me know...as I've said, I'll help as I can...