Thursday, August 09, 2007

My Summer Reading Dance Party!

Everyone has some event that they look forward too that seems a little hokey, right?
I can't be the only one.
If you look in Chase's Calendar of Events
you'll find festivals celebrating everything you can think of,
and some things you would never think of!
My Dance Party is one of those things
and no its not listed in Chase's.

The playlist is ready:
YMCA
Crazy Frog
Move it (from Madagascar)
Chicken Dance
Macarena
The HamsterDance
Cha Cha Slide
Hokey Pokey
Do the Dinosaur
Limbo!

Oh yeah!
The 5-7 year old set will be dancing the afternoon away!

2 comments:

Terri said...

ok, sounds fun to me...and I love to dance!

revhipchick said...

i just kept thinking, "crazy frog?" really?

but then when i read the 5-7 yr olds i was relieved. the clean version of cotton-eyed joe could be fun for a kiddo dance party too.

that move it song is soo fun!