Monday, July 16, 2007

Two funny kid things

We say "amens" while Flash drinks his evening milk.
Then we sing a song if he's not finished the milk.
Tonight Hubby sang a made up lullaby,
and it went on and on, and on, and on... while Flash slowly drank.
After a few minutes, Flash looked up and said
"This is a really long song".
We laughed an laughed but now that I type it, it's not so funny. Hmm

Flash has a small lump on his head.
Could be a bug bite (his seem to swell horribly sometimes)
or it could be from a bump on the head.
So I asked him about it.
He patted me on the shoulder seriously and said "Its a long story, mom"

And my gladiolas have bloomed!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Love gladiolas, but I have never grown my own. and, kids. Just incredible - "It's a long story, mom..." really, out of the mouths of our sweet little ones.

leah said...

Hi, I am so happy I discovered you and your blog on this week's Wedfest, and I love this post! Leah