Sunday, July 15, 2007

Stuff, stuff stuff

4 boxes of kitchen things and I haven't started on regular dishware yet,
just pots and pans and devices.
I am wondering why I ever unpacked our fancy dishes.
Hubby's doing books (I think I won that one).
Boxes everywhere. Everywhere!

We are taking a small break.
Hubby is using it to nap, I am blogging. Hmmm.
Flash is having a playdate with Gammie (my mom)
and that's allowing us some much needed time to do this.
Max, one of our dogs looks defeated and scared.
Simba is taking it in stride, if we pack the biscuits he may have a problem however.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oy. I've been down that road, packing up for some unknown destitation with dog, two kids, two cats, husband, and no job...

actually I hit a hiccup in my ordination process and got mad at the "powers that be" because the hiccup was causing this whole need to move without a job... 6 months later I was ordained and had a job...I hope you don't have to wait as long as I did...

Packing. It is very hard work. And the poor dog. I actually put my dog in the car while we moved stuff out of the apartment. She was much happier in the car thinking we were going for a ride. Any other place I put her just made her anxious. The kids managed fine.

I really trust that all is going to work out fine...I just really wish it would work out for you soon!