Friday, June 30, 2006

Up til now...

Its been a whole week since I've blogged...I was about to go through withdrawals! So, here's the news according to me. New Orleans was really fun, I had a ball. The conference was great, saw some great programs, attended some fantastic parties and came away with some really good loot. Including some signed books, posters, a lime green feather boa and a harmonica!

Flew to Atlanta. Bags flew to Philly. Sigh. A day in hubby's hometown and then to the beach! Having a wonderful time here. Grandma, Grandpa, Great-Grandpa, Aunt, Uncle, Uncle and Grandfriends Hank &Laney. And the dogs...Dixie, Gus, Traveller, Louie and Millie. Oh and Great-Grandpa's dog Speckles. Flash has enjoyed moving the sand at the beach one shovelful at a time. Grandma has great toys and is an amazing cook. What a time we are having. And we are celebrating Grandma and Granpa's 35 year anniversary too.
When I get another free moment I'll elaborate about New Orleans as promised. There are some things to say but I remain adamant that New Orleans is a vibrant vacation spot that will rebound in spades and is well on its way!

No comments: