Monday, June 19, 2006

Frriday5: sleepytime

I am working on far to little sleep and here comes this meem from the revgals to remind me of it. So I'll down a little more Diet Coke and type...
1. In what kind of environment do you sleep best?
Cool, with blankets, dark, quiet, nightshirt, on the left facing out, hubby on his side, not snoring(yeah, right).

2. How much sleep do you need to feel consistently well-rested?How much can you get by on?What are the consequences when you don't get enough?
Would like 8, Need 7, Get 6-7 most of the time. Cranky and very forgetful when tired.

3. Night owl or morning person?
Morning person masquerading as a night owl. Sigh.

4. Favorite cure for insomnia/bedtime routine.
Haven't had insomnia since I was a teenager. But I like to go to bed happy so I often watch the Whose Line is it Anyway (AbcFamily) show at 10 before I go to bed.

5. To snooze or not to snooze? Why or why not?
I am not a snoozer but Hubby is. I have been learning the joys of snoozing for quite a few years now. My current alarm clock yells "Mama! I wet!" And he has no snooze.

No comments: