Friday, January 22, 2010

Planes Trains and Cars Friday5

1. What was the mode of transit for your last trip?
Car or actually mini-van. I really like our mini-van. We call it Hank the Tank.

2) Have you ever traveled by train?
Sorta. I grew up near Philly so you could travel to DC and NYC very easily by train. Took the train to Boston once. Used to commute to grad school in Philly from the burbs regularly. Would LOVE to take a train vacation but I think the kids need to be a better age for it. Flash is almost right, Cosy is way too young and both of them need a lot of exercise these days.

3) Do you live in a place with public transit, and if so, do you use it?
NOPE. No public transportation out here in the cornfields. As mentioned above, I have used Public Transportation when it went where I needed to go.

4) What's the most unusual vehicle in which you've ever traveled?
Hmmm. Boat? My Dad has always had a boat. Still does. Named Ariel and he lives a half mile from her on the Chesapeake. I rode on a cable car when I visited San Fransisco too. Oh and I've never ridden a horse. Every few years I name that as my New Year's resolution...to ride a horse. Not this year though.

5) What's the next trip you're planning to take?
Next week we are FLYING to Georgia for my Brother in law's wedding. Hubby is officiating. I am not looking forward to the flying part. I don't mind flying at all, I mind airports, airlines and the overall hassle. I'd almost rather drive, but time will not allow it.

No comments: