Friday, January 01, 2010

First Friday5 ina long long while

1. What will you gladly leave behind in 2009?
Um, I lost some weight in 2009. So 2009 can have it. Maybe 2010 can have more.

2. What is the biggest challenge of 2010 for you?
Being thankful for what I have...My big confession is always ingratitude and jealousy. I have a job, a home, wonderful husband, children, family and friends. I have more than plenty in so many ways.

3. Is there anything that you simply need to hand to God and say "all will be well, for you are with me"? Of course! I worry about a lot of things and have few to talk to about those worries. I'm going to find a counselor this year...that is a good resolution I think.

4. If you could only achieve one thing in 2010 what would it be?
Only one thing? One thing.... survive, enjoy, even ...triumph! I would love to look back one year from now and be astonished at all the wonderful things that have happened. Come on optimism!

5. Post a picture, poem or song that sums up your prayer for the year ahead....
In my head I'm toying with...that song "I get Down, God lifts me up, I get down..."
Praying for God to lift us up!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Speaking to a counselor can be a really wonderful thing to do for ones self, I hope you are able to do this! It's really hard to be a working mom of two kids married to a pastor (who probably works more hours in a week than most husbands/fathers)....