Friday, January 08, 2010

Dreamy Friday5

I didn't have many answers for this Friday5...hmmmmm.

1. Do you tend to daydream?
No...not recently, when my mind wanders it tends to go towards my to do list.

2. Do you usually remember your night dreams? Do you find them symbolic and meaningful or just quirky?
I do not remember them, most of the time.

3. Have you ever had a life changing dream which you'll never forget?
No. I haven't.

4. Share a long term dream for one or more aspects of your life and work.
Long Term dream...
Huh,I think I am in-between here. I've thought about more schooling or career change. Writing a book... Location change down the road would be nice too. Mostly, I'd like to do what I do in a great location that isn't too far away from family. That's a dream.
I'm a little more grounded these days...wanting an hour to myself, a clean organized home and a date with my Hubby sometime soon.

5. Share a dream for 2010....How can we support you in prayer on both the short and long term dreams?
A safe happy and healthy family.



Bonus: a poem, song, artwork, etc. that deals with dreams in general or one of your dreams.

1 comment:

Terri said...

this sounds just like the sort of dreams and dreaming a hard working mom of two young kids has (I was one of those two...now I'm an unemployed mom with two kids out of the house...go figure).

I hope you get a good date with your husband soon...one of the KEY lessons of proper pastoring is to make sure that one pastors one's spouse first.

(does he/ur husband read this? I hope so....my husband, the pastor's spouse will give him a few pointers...)