Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friday5: IF

1. If you were a color, what would you be? a nice sky blue I think or lavender

2. If you were a flower (or plant), what would you be? I am completely terrible with plants and if I was a plant I imagine Mother Nature would take her revenge for all the plants I've neglected...Probably better choose something wild...like wild raspberry bushes.

3. If you were an animal, what kind would you be? Hmmmm.

4. If you were a shoe, what type would you be? a Comfy pair of sandals. Show off those cute toes!

5. If you were a typeface, which font would you be? Comic Sans? Its what I use most.

Bonus: If you are in a bookstore or library take a look at My Many Colored Days by Dr. Seuss. Published post-humously and illustrated by someone else, but very very good and fits perfectly.

1 comment:

Terri said...

wild raspberry is a great choice! thorny and sweet at the same time...now, off to find that book.