Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The view from here.

OK, I was a little put out by the change of weather.
Spring and then Winter again, complete with snow.
But I was not nearly as uncomfortable as the shorn sheep I pass on my way to work!

It is a beautiful drive to work. Sun breaking over the farmland.
Muddy creeks, wooded hills.
Cows, sheep, goats and a wandering basset hound.
Big sky.
When its mostly open field and flat...you really can see for miles and see that big big sky.
In the evenings we like to look for "sky scrapes" or contrails from planes in the distance.
Its beautiful country.
It really is.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I have a similar BIG sky kind of experience here too..but no snow, not unless you count the flurries the day after Christmas as "snow"...sigh...glad you have that beauty to enhance your day and drive...