Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Party!

The Friday5 was way too much for me. Made me glad that I didn't go to seminary!
No, really I loved seminary...I only tagged along though.

But I did go to a fantastic Preschool Easter Party today. We taste tested jelly beans and made a graph from the results. Green won...I was very surprised. I voted for red.

We did a little shopping today and got 2 dozen eggs....I really need to get busy on the Easter traditions and soon. Tomorrow is the town's egg hunt. I need to make egg casseroles for Sunday's church breakfast and hunting eggs for Flash. I'm wondering about the Easter bunny. Is he believable? And does it matter. I'm so ready to Easter to be over. No, take that back...Lent, I'm so ready for Lent to be over.

Flash is excited for the Egg Hunt. Cosy has a choice of dresses to wear, all hand-me-down. I am hoping for Some peace tomorrow morning and in the evening to get things done around here. And a nap on Sunday afternoon, if its possible.

1 comment:

Terri said...

fun....did I go to seminary? could I answer the Friday Five...I think I did....enjoy this time!