Sunday, April 19, 2009

Friday5 on a Sunday

So being in a domestic frame of mind I thought I'd ask;

1. What is the one appliance you simply couldn't be without?
Hmmm. Toaster come to mind but perhaps I'm thinking too narrowly.
Washer and Dryer oh yes.

2. What if anything would you happily give up?
Iron. I hate to iron. Is an iron an appliance?

3. What is the most strangest household appliance you own?
Pizelle maker is rather unusual but not truly odd, right?

4. What is the most luxurious household appliance you own?
Waffles are luxurious, don't you think? OK no but I have a nice waffle iron that hasn't seen any use in a long long time. My mom has one that makes Mickey Mouse shaped waffles

5. Tell us about your dream kitchen- the sky is the limit here....
Bigger, more open and ant free!

No comments: