Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh too long!

Its been too long, I know.
My life doesn't seem conducive to blogging at the moment.

Flash has been sick and so has Cosy.
I took a sick day last week to take care of them...Hubby had a funeral that day.
Cosy has gotten better but Flash's is lingering.
Last week at the grocery store he said he was too tired to walk anymore so I put him in the grocery cart, and he curled up in the cart and fell asleep. Really. He's 5! We had to tuck the groceries around him. Sounds heartless doesn't it?
Last night he turned off his cartoon and went back to his bedroom to get into Batman PJs
2 chapters of Ramona and off to sleep.
It was only 7.
So he's on the mend I think.

So, I've been sleeping when I can
and trying very hard to keep the house habitable.

So I'm off to read a bit...the latest Artemis Fowl...and then snoozeland for me

3 comments:

Terri said...

Soon it will be summer, and the house can be open, and illness will be gone....in the meantime, sleep is a good idea. I've had a bad cold and it's caused me to need a lot more sleep than usual....

GEB said...

Are you guys reading Ramona, too? We've roared through the whole collection here this winter. I much prefer them to the Henry books, I find.

revhipchick said...

sleep is good, especially when the kiddos have been sick. don't worry about blogging--we'll be here when you come back to it!

blessings on both flash and cosy