Monday, September 15, 2008

Update

Had guests over the weekend and am still catching up.
Very tired today.

Flash's interest changed over the weekend though.
We seem to be out of the Alien thing
and into Diego (who is a cousin of Dora the Explorer).
Much more age appropriate I think.
Diego likes to rescue animals
and wears a backpack called a Rescue Pack
which can change into different forms of transport.
As a matter of fact, Diego is spending the night with us tonight,
even though we are out of muffin mix.

Work is going well but I am impatient for Friday.
Ultrasound and sugar test.
Baby has been very active, particularly at night.
I'm thinking its a girl, although I have no reason to,
Flash thinks its a girl and has named her.
Neither Hubby nor I have an objection to his choice, which is strange.
It may actually end up being that name...if its a girl.
28 weeks and holding.

2 comments:

Terri said...

ewww, the fasting sugar test...I really hated that one...but it has to be done. I just did a fasting test (no sugar, tho)...this one to see if my cholesteral is ok (yeah, I'm at that age) lol

Glad that is well!

Biblia said...

I´m following along avidly from Germany! So excited for you and hubby and the wee man. Are you keeping the sex a mystery until the birth?