Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall Friday5

1) A fragrance - smoke of burning leaves, pumpkin and apple.
2) A color - ORANGE
3) An item of clothing- Oh! Where is my fall-colors blanket sweater?
And can I wear it this year seeing as I am gettin large with baby?
Hmmm. Have to look around for it.
4) An activity - Oh I hate leaf raking and other fall chores,
but we've been enjoying local H.S. football and soccer.
Just got back from a game. Sadly, we lost...again.
Apple-picking is fun and I enjoy cooking them too.
5) A special day - Halloween?
Fall festivals like the one Flash and I intend to attend.
Hubby has Presbytery. Again, we win.
Also new baby's upcoming birth-day in late fall.

1 comment:

Terri said...

My children loved playing with the dog in newly raked piles of leaves....ok, so once they played the pile was no longer....I was never too concerned about a perfectly raked yard....

new baby's birth-day....wow...glad all continues to go well...